Digest Archives / Searching

From: Brian Kondalski <brian_at_twinight.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:52:40 -0400 (EDT)

Just a few words about the Glorantha Digest archives.

They have recently moved to a new hosting site which should have more bandwidth. Make sure you get to them by host name and not IP address as the old server will be going away soon. For now they are running concurrently. Let me know if you notice any problems.

Has anyone replaced the old searchable website? I would be happy to do this if anyone can throw some pointers my way on free Unix based software to use for the task.

Lastly, I saw an older message where someone said the archives were incomplete. I guess I would like to know where that is true. I've left all the archives I inherited unaltered, and they look complete to me after that date.

If you ever notice any problems or issues, or just have some comments always feel free to email me (brian_at_kondalski.org) and let me know. Not much I can do if I don't know about the problems!

Thanks,
Brian