Re: Hero Wars Gaga

From: trentfs_at_ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 16:14:19 -0400

Hervé Ancelin wrote:

>I can't say for Mikko but he isn't the only one upset by this.
>Worse than politically correct =:-O , removing Uleria and downplaying
>Lightbringers focus Heortlings on Orlanth and Ernalda, only concerned
>with cows, clans and marriage :-(.
>That is killing the fun. I like Heortlings because of the 15 % hippy cults.
>I don't care about the cults economy, in fact I don't care about any economy.
>Uleria cult is funny, like lead coins, like Ducks, sorry Durulz, like silly place
>names. Why change this ?

Glorantha hasn't been funny in ages, and my enjoyment/interest has definitely suffered from it. However, Moon Design Publications and the Reaching Moon Megacorp are currently taking orders for the Pavis & Griffin Mountain reprints. I recommend taking two and calling us in the morning.

Trent
Proud and defiant RQ-er