Elmal Stuff

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:21:30 +0100

Tuna wrote:

> For the past few days I've been searching the web for information on
> [Elmal]. So far, I did manage to locate two cult write-ups for Elmal
> that were great for a starter.

The best one is probably the draft official cult writeup on the Issaries site, at:

http://www.glorantha.com/hw/cultlong_elmal_final.html

> I'd also appreciate if someone could enlighten me about what the
> relationship between Elmali and the Yelmalio-worshippers are? I dont
> quite get how the latter is present in the Dragon Pass if Elmal is
> accepted as the Sun God?

I have an article on my website about this:

http://www.etyries.com/elmal.htm

If you have more questions after reading that, I'd be happy to answer them.

:::: Email: <mailto:nick_at_etyries.com> Nick
:::: Website: <http://www.etyries.com>