Re: Basmoli

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:34:32 -0700

Chris Lemens

>So are there myths among the western Hsunchen about the times when they were
>ruled by the King of the Animals (a.k.a. the Lion a.k.a. Basmol)?

Yes, I believe so.

>If so, were they good times, bad, or what?

I'm not remembering the specific details of Pendali overlordship (Joerg knows better than I), but I suspect that every hsunchen culture has a "How Our Totem Killed Basmol" myth (just because everyone in Glorantha has a "Death of Basmol" myth)...

> How widespread are they?

I'm not sure what you mean. Anywhere there are still hsunchen in Ralios.

David Dunham dunham_at_pensee.com
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein