Hrelar Amali

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 10:42:21 +1200

Chris Lemens:

>I don't remember where I got this notion, but I thought I read something
>official, a long time ago that said Hrelar Amali was where Flamal lived (or
>maybe where he died, but since he's a tree, I'd think they would be the
>same). Isn't this in G:CotHW? Maybe I'm thinking of just a reference to
>_a_ (as opposed to _the_) Great Tree.

         The City of the Gods (Hrelar Amali) is located on the Crimson
         Plains between Ralios and Seshneg.  It is the spot where Flamal,
         beloved of Ernalda, fell at the hands of Zorak Zoran during the
         Great War.
                         Runequest Companion p9

         Then you will reach Hrelar Amali.  There is a grievous funeral
         there, and it is the Lord of Seeds.
                         Mastakos' Trial West, KoS p72