Defence during holy days

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:57:37 +0100

Oliver D. Bernuetz :

>Here's a good question. How the heck do the Heortlings manage to avoid
>extinction if all (85%) of their men go flying off to mountain tops each
and
>every holy day that is important to Orlanth? Are their neighbours idiots?
>Or is there a better explanation?

let me get this straight. You want us to raid the neighbouring clan on a day when they are all effectively heroquesting. Their storm, flying and leadership
magics are all fully in force, and their ancestral gods are fully manifested.
Are you insane?

It reminds me of D-day, when one American assault group landed on a beach right in the middle of a German infantry unit's live-fire beach defence excercise.

Simon Hibbs