Terra Incognita in Constantinople

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:57:47 +0900

Nero Wolfe got back to "Black Mountain"
Byzantion and Canal Bosphorus still hides many of Ancient Mysteries in the Otherside...
Remake new shrine of Mithraeom in this One of most Ancient City in the World.

If you want to travel to Greek, Bausanias recommended to Archive, to Italy, Johan Goethe, etc....

James Branch Cabell said, "Who knows me in Japan? Hiroshi Aramata still have not taken enough effort to introduce me to these ignorant Islanders..."

Ouch.....
I have missed "Dargobard Paper" from My Uz Lore of my Archives.

Why you broke Memorial of Hatshepst, Akhenaten? You can only break their precise record, in the course of your foolish act, you made their legend Great!

Blue Moon Navy Officer, "Navy and Land Army must be balanced, we must diligently serve to our captain on the board, but Captains must require right to react Situation, that is why many city states can remain independence from Absolute Tyranny and Despotism, we favor Oligarchy rather than Slavery of Many Land Imperials."

To David Dunham:
I have finished Translation of "Heros of Glorantha" from your Website. But I have still stick to Some of Names which have not included yet by this list.

Arinsor Clearmind:
Bertalor: Serpent Prince
Hrothmir: Headtaker of Tien
Idomon: First Prophet of Pelanda