Question about Eugenism

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:53:57 +0900

Harmast: "According to Umath's Law, no one can make you do anything. this phrase means all Orlanthi are created equal, but Difference is derived from Good Will of him to gain something New, so always Wind blows in Beautiful World."

Arkat: "I nearly forget you were merely a poor farmer, sorry Harmast, I misunderstood you. In past Age, I am merely a Tool of War Machine of Brithini, we horalite was told we are promised Eternity of Slavery, Great Sorceror Zzabur himself enchanted Many Strong Magics to my body and called me Perfect Material Experiment, but I escaped from that Circumstance. Maybe we can become Good Partners, Storm Barbarian."

Beatpot Alwryn angrily replied, "You say all Living are created equal under Light of Rufelza, why on the Glorantha you the Monster of Eel Ariash Eugenism dare to say such a awful Idea? I cannot believe you, Lier and Slave Mistress."

JarEel Razoress sadly smiled and said, "I cannot deny World of Sun Empire created as Unfair, because it was made from Disastor of Gods War and Sun needs Order before Chaos, but there is always Spiritual World on the side of Empire, Sedenya eternally rules that World. Middle World is created as too intricated to rule under One Antirius. And that is because I helped you the Poor birthed Redlander, I saw Same Fire of Mine in your eyes."

Argrath Whitebull: "Stop! Why you treat Oasis Folk badly?"

Yazarkial Bluellama: "That is because our traditional way, they are weak and low, but we are noble and strong, so we SHOULD treat them badly."

I have read about many Lunar Documents of Reaching Moon Megacorp, generally they are written down by Perspective of RW Roman Imperial Structure derived from Greco Roman Mediterranian Trend, Greeks "know" All Citizens of Republic are equal under Law....but Dara Happan mythology and legend involve some heros who have "Blood of Gods" as many Greek Legendary Heros before Greek Dark Age (Ancient Mychenae Culture?)

Of course, I don't know how Magical Eugenism is well-known in past and modern Lunar Empire, even RW Ancient Social Hierarchies were justified simply by Mythology (Ancient China, Persia, etc...) ... How we can defeat Blond Dara Happan Alfred
Rosenbergs? Maybe, I should more cautiously think about opinion to such problem....

Astamanyx, Jann of Hombori Tondo
"We know Great Order of Garangordos, Good Slavery only keep us from more
Gods War, so we eventually should teach it to Foreigners and Voice of Deep, I am master of Glorantha in the order of Ompalam, Darleester Noose, Garangordos."

Archidomides, Emperor of Kareeshtu
"Always Autocracy of Afadjann has been Evil of Glorantha for their Decay,
they always misunderstand Word of Garangordos, Garangordos came from Lascal, primitive Land, and he escaped from Barbarism to Decayed but past Glorious Legacy and Civilzation of Blue Moon Empire, and reinstalled it. We have responsibility to keep it from Ignorance of Afasjanni under Order of Ikadz and Huradaz."

Ivi Kange, King of Arbenann Confederation
"Messengers from Afadjann and Kareeshtu? We never trust Supporter of Six
Legged Empire and Antagonist of Hon Hoolbiktu. Slave Masters!"

I recently study about Pamaltelan Mythology and History from Missing Lands, Enclosure2, Glo: ITHW, Myth of Pamalt Ring and Genjera, etc.... and some of Questions appear:

Extinct Lascerdans of Umathela and Tarien Slarge...Are they kin of Similar Origin? They are both Lizard-like people.....

I don't know precise Location of 17 Cities of Garangordos Sons....They are All in the Afadjann and Kareeshtu? I don't know well about Kareeshtu....They are both Slave People. but....

Image of Artmal Empire....Who knows? I used some Images of Modern Lunar Empire to that God Age Society...maybe I deeply mistake it, I read some document about Blue Moon Empire in TORM#11 Pamaltela Special...

And IMO Eugenism also flourishs in Fonrit.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #354