Fonrit

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:11:44 +1200

Terra Incognita:

>I don't know precise Location of 17 Cities of Garangordos Sons....They are
>All in the Afadjann and Kareeshtu? I don't know well about Kareeshtu....They
>are both Slave People. but....

The only cities I know that aren't in the seventeen are Katele (Agimori fundamentalists), Kalabar (Evil Sorcery), Hombori Tondo (Jann's City), Kemparana (the Crimson Tower) and possibly Jokuto. The reason is that the known date of their foundation postdates Garangordos's conquest.

>Image of Artmal Empire....Who knows?

I generally think of something like the ruins of ancient egypt (gigantic statues, indecipherable writing, crumbing buildings) dotted throughout Fonrit with only outsiders paying them much attention.