Map price??!?!?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:46:53 +0300

> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:57:23 +0100
> From: "Mark Galeotti" <Mark_at_galeotti.fsbusiness.co.uk>
> Subject: Lunar Map
>
> THE MAP OF THE LUNAR EMPIRE IS NOW AVAILABLE!
<snip>

> 1. Sterling Cheques. For those of you able to send cheques in UK sterling,
> the price is £17. Please make cheques payable to 'M Galeotti & S Bray' and
> send them, with a note of your address, to PO Box 278, Crewe CW3 9YY.

That is the price of a HW book, isn't it? Now if it were cloth printed it would be about right, but...

If the price really is going to be 17£ (and shipping, I suppose?) could you people make the 50 MB file awailable on www.glorantha.com, so those of us that have good printing facilities can print our own?

I'm afraid I'm not quite rich enough to pay 17£ + shipping for a single map.

        -Adept : feeling poor