RE: The Glorantha Digest V8 #355

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:24:22 -0400

David Dunham:
>I don't think they are very close kin. Sandy Petersen
>described the lascerdans as resembling basilisk lizards.

I've been meaning to ask this for some time. In Missing Lands, the Pamaltelan creation myth is in near the end. It says Pamalt created a buncha folks before getting it right. Two of them were the pel-mre and the jel-mre. (I think I got the names right.) One of the two now lived in the mountains near the Errinoru Jungle. The other was "driven into the west" or something like that. Would Pamaltelans have recognized lascerdans as the other *-mre? Did lascerdans themselves believe that they came from the east?

Chris Lemens