Searchable Archives

From: gjr_at_thestableyard.net
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:39:43 +0100 (BST)

The long awaited return of the searchable archives has now occured. They are to be found at :

http://www.gloranthadigest.com

I only registered the domain name yesterday, so it is possible some of you will not be able to get it until the nameservers settle down. It is available off my home machine, so it should be okay.

At the minute, only volume five and after are in the archive - I'll add early messages as I have time. Also note that this hasn't been thoroughly tested, so if anything weird happens, please let me know so I can fix it.

Cheers,
Graham

Glorantha Digest Moderator