Second Son

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:55:27 +0200

Greg :

> The unificary function of the "many I Foughts" is a God Learner artifact.
> I have currently determined that the myth known as "I Fought We won,"
> wherein Second Son overcame Chaos; is a strictly Heortling/Dragon Pass
> Peoples myth.

I'm glad to hear this. But, a question :

Will the Second Son stuff be published somewhere one day ?

I personally have *no* understanding whatsoever of the precise details of that myth (and I can't be the only one), although it seems to be somehow central to Heortling magic (but I seem to have some vague, fuzzy, allusive understanding of the theme involved here).

Who is the Second Son, what did he do, and why is he central to Heortling magical practices (as opposed to those of other Orlanthi, including in HW terms) ? (big question, sorry about that)

Julian Lord