Predark

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_lyyra.kempele.fi>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:48:02 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, plarsen_at_mail.utaxas.edu wrote:

> Reading the little bits of information about the Predark, I'm not sure that the
> idea Predark=Chaos is entirely correct. Cosmos vs Chaos may reflect Celestial
> Court vs Predark, but I think there's more to it than that. There's something so

Chaos is predark inside cosmos. Predark is something that is beond creation, but that is IMO a result of the creation, so that it is creation in a opposite *direction* or maybe *time*. Bringing predark into cosmos is uncreation, manifesting itself as chaos, a sort of a mythic equivalent of anti-matter.

A major NPC IMG has many things like this figured out and he is opposing the lunars. He thinks that they are right in some aspects, but including the predark into cosmos isn't going to be nice. He thinks that while nothingness is a blissful state, many normal people aren't going to appreciate it.

Maybe a million lunars believing things to be otherwise is enought, but thats for the Hero Wars to determine.

Olli Kantola