Heroquesting queries

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_thestableyard.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:40:50 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

Its been a hectic week so I've only just found time to ask some questions that came up in my game last week. Basically, the characters found themselves on a ship bound for Teshnos when they realised their pressing need to return to Dragon Pass. Now, after a little bit of discussion they hit on the idea of using a heroquest to speed travel. So far, so good. However...

The first quest they thought of trying went the wrong way, so they thought about trying to run it backwards. This leads to the questions.

  1. Can you run a heroquest backwards?
  2. If so, how?
  3. What would be the result of such an action?

Since none of us had the vaguest idea what the answers where, they decided not to try it. Which is kind of surprising - I've never found anything else that terrified them that much before...

Cheers,
Graham

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #367