moderation

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:04:43 +0800

At 11:45 AM -0700 4/17/01, Graham wrote:
>While Nils puts his point well, and I can think of similarly good
>arguments for the reverse viewpoint, this is not the forum for such
>discussions.
>
>Please take it elsewhere.
>
>- --
>Graham Robinson The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
>gjr_at_thestableyard.net http://www.thestableyard.net

        So, where exactly SHOULD questions like this be discussed? Should someone have to set up a special 'glorantha-community' list to discuss questions that concern us as a community? Like it or not, the Digest is the heart of the Glorantha community.

        I've been on the Digest or its predecessors for more than a decade, and most attempts to suppress discussion along these lines have been a mistake. All they have managed to do is to stir up resentment.

	Cheers
		David