IFWWGG

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Greg:
>I overstated my case, for indeed I meant that
>"among humans, only the Heortlings experienced IFWW."

How far north and east did this extend from Dragon Pass? I think Greg said earlier that the Ralians do not have the story of the second son. Do Tarshites, Bilini, Talastari, etc.? Ditali and Solanthi? I read recently (in KoS?) that Heort bound together remnants of the summer, winter, and (I think) star tribe descendants of Vingkot. I would assume from this that at least some of the Orlanthi in southern Peloria know the secret of IFWW.

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices http://auctions.yahoo.com/