IFWW Extent

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:51:30 -0700

At 11:45 04/20/2001 -0700, you wrote:
Chris Lemens
>How far north and east did this

[the IFWW secret]
>extend from Dragon
>Pass? I think Greg said earlier that the Ralians do
>not have the story of the second son.
Correct. They ae Orlanthi, know the story of the Lightbringers, Storm Age etc.; but have their own versions of surviving the impossible -- NB: exceptions exist where clans actually moved from the early trritory to Ralisos, Fronela, etc.

>Do Tarshites,

Yes.
>Bilini, Talastari,

No
>etc.? Ditali and Solanthi?

Yes (some) for both

> I read
>recently (in KoS?) that Heort bound together remnants
>of the summer, winter, and (I think) star tribe
>descendants of Vingkot. I would assume from this that
>at least some of the Orlanthi in southern Peloria know
>the secret of IFWW.

The orignal Heortling territory at the dawn extended as far as modern Saird and Aggar in the north, Ditali/Esrolia in the west, and Dragon Pass in the east.