Re: Kinslaying, Yelm

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:41:17 -0700

Nils replied to Alex

> > On Vadrus: while I agree his "current" death was at the hands
> > (tentacles, other) of some large entropic chaotic mass, wasn't there a
> > reference someplace (I can't recall where) to Orlanth warning Vadrus
> > "Don't make me come over there and kill you again!". (Presumably this
> > was a "death" before Death entered the world.)
>
> Isn't this Humakt speaking to Vadrus in Making of the Storm'
> Tribe?

"Orlanth's Ring" by Greg Stafford: "'Stop and listen to Orlanth,' said Humakt, 'Or I'll cut your head off again.'" [Enclosure 2, p. 49]

BTW, I believe the "Making of the Storm Tribe" will be in Storm Tribe. When I talked with Greg yesterday, he said it had finally gotten to the printer...

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein