Copyright Material

From: gjr_at_thestableyard.net
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 02:46:50 +0100 (BST)

Following a recent unfortunate incident, I just want to quickly remind people that posting copyrighted material to this forum is not acceptable without permission from the copyright owner. For Glorantha, most official stuff is owned by Issaries, Inc. and most fan stuff by the original author(s).

Posting small excerpts to support your arguments or answer questions is fine, but posting entire articles, cult descriptions, stories, etc. is not. I don't want to take action against anyone over this, but I will if I need to.

The other side of this is that Issaries are genuinely trying as hard as they can to make ALL their copyrighted material available in a form that is both appropriate and allows Greg to eat.

Cheers,
Graham