Seleric Vendettas.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:50:27 +0100 (BST)

Svechin:
> I believe that after his initial
> freedom, Sheng Seleris would be far more interested in Kralorela than in the
> Lunar Empire, especially after destroying their Emperor and installing his
> own lackey as Emperor.

I nearly missed this, amid multi-K rationales for Lunar Army Groups, but I'd have to agree with it: historically Peloria has been by and large a Resource Card for Sheng, not part of his Victory Conditions. (Hey, ya gotta admit, it would make one heckuva board game...) As Martin says, clearly this time round he has a bit of a score to settle with the Red Emperor, but following that, he'd likely resume his agenda in the east. (Including his if anything bigger Godunya score.)