1st Age Relic of Lokamayanism

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 02:53:43 +0900

Excuse me for Hasty Question:
Now I search about First Age Lokamayanism and Nysalor.

I remember someone wrote about First Age Lokamayanism in Short Article. But I forget Locate of which Fanzines and /or Shortform contains.

A Lhankor Mhy Priest researched 1st Age Relic of Nysalorians, and reached to Heretical Truth of Orlanth and was banished by Jonstown Community of LM for Heresy....

If anyone of you remember about this....please help me to recall that location.

Reference:
Land of Doom Dorastor: History of Talastar The Broken Council Guildebook
Tradetalk #4,5,6 The Kingdom of Night

Do you have another suggestion?

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #385