Resurrection

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 13:13:26 +1200

David Cake:

>Then it occurred to me that I can't, off hand, think of an
>example of resurrection being mentioned in canon.

Asborn Four-born. Even when he was thrice-born, this was unusual.

Both Cults and Lords of Terror mention the failed resurrection of Ketil Ericsbane.

Brithini resurrection is mentioned matter-of-factly in Arkat's Saga although the published extract in Drastic: Trolls only obliquely refers to this: Hafordos said "Damn. Jucalle is dead." and he speeched, "I hate carrying dead." For a culture that denies life after death, Hafordos's reaction is explicable only if he believes that Jucalle will return.