Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #386

From: Jerome Blondel <bwbfc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 14:04:15 -0000

Hi

Mikko Rintasaari
>Terra is looking for someting...

(snip)

>Are you thinking of the guy who re-assembled the Book of Drastic
>Resolutions? The Lords of Terror book has the only reference I can
>remember, and even a picture of the fellow.

Sorry for intruding like that...
I thought the Book of Drastic Resolutions was a fanzine. Is it an actual book in Glorantha?

David Cake
>Subject: dying again

Kallyr seems to have been killed at the Battle of Queens and come back again to be more permanently slain (and, likely, torn to pieces) by Harrek the Berserk. Probably many other contemporary heroes died and came back too (Broyan, a couple of Argraths). But i think that being resurrected is not generally a great proof of heroism, so skalds and scribes will just omit to mention it. Besides, powerful types will usually find it easier to call for a DI.

Jonas Schiött
>Subject: EWF in Ralios

>If Aringor is from Lankst, I'm curious why his people would need help
>against the Shadow Empire. I thought Lankst was the _seat_ of the Shadow
>Empire.

Given that Arkat was a troll, i thought it was in Halikiv or Guhan. Unless i'm mistaking this Shadow Empire for another one...

Jerome