Confused

From: Oliver Bernuetz <oliver_bernuetz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:00:13 -0500

Hi there,

Okay, I'll admit that I'm confused. I'm trying to get a handle on the Westernization of the inhabitants of Heortland starting in the 14th century.   I've read the stuff in Thunder Rebels and I get the impression that this occured due to the sea change that happened to King Andrin after Pharoah resurrected him rather than being due to any Westerners being present. I.e. that he started a societal change rather than an invasion or a settling. Is this an accurate reading or were there some westerners present who influenced the situation? I'm sure the situation isn't as black and white as I've described it either.

Thanks,

Oliver

PS On an unrelated and totally off-topic note I thought I'd bring this web site to people's attention. I certainly got a hoot out of it. http://www.pokethulhu.com My apologies if you've already heard about it.