Pentan Horse Clan Example (4)

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:54:09 +0900

>Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:45:10 +1200
>From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
>Subject: Pent

Peter Metcalfe:

>>But IMHO there is problem how Pentans comprehend their Betrayal against
>>Traditional Way, and they don't have neighborhood such Centaurs.

>I don't see the problem. IMO the modern tribes interpret the pact
>as allowing them to herd other animals while the traditional tribes
>feel that pact requires fidelity to the horse. Although the
>traditionals may label the moderns traitors, the moderns would not
>see it that way.

From the View of the Pure Horse Tribe, Storm Tribe betrayed their way two Times,
First they abandoned Pure Horse Way after they were defeated by General Kastok, Second they dropped Worship of Kargzant and went to Worship of Mad Storm after Night of Horror.

>>In very Simplified Form, We know Kargzant went to Monsterland, and he
>>hadn't returned back from there.

>He did return. When he first returned from Monsterland, he was very
>weak and only Josad the Elder could recognize him. The Pentans
>strengthened him with their prayers and sacrifices so that he became
>brighter and well enough to journey back into Monsterland. Because
>of his repeated raids into Monsterland, the monsters are now so weak
>they cannot threaten the Pentans as they once did.

I know, he return back. But that Returning was after very very long period.

>>And as Stellar, Kargzant is coming back to the world from a Eye of Enemy,
Dara
>>Happans (GROY)

>And the Pentans say that planet later brightened to become the Sun.

My Problem is, How I can explain and replace Idea of "Kargzant was defeated by Lightfore in Bridle Conjunction" from the View of Yuthuppan Buseri to "ignorant Nomads" who don't have enough Celestial Lore. (I remember One Earlier Article Edition of Tales of the Reaching Moon documented Pentan Cosmology. But I don' t have this Issue.) They maybe know Dara Happan Liers told such lies and wanted to confine their Gods. Perhaps they have another story how they deceived Innocent Pelorians with such Lie. (I like Idea Conflict between Antirius and Kargzant as in Mexican Mythology, Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlypoca or Many Suns like Chinese Mythology, Archer shot down all excapt One.)

My another Problem is how I can explain about Wife of Sun, you know Dara Happans have Dendara, the Planet Goddess is his wife. Grazers know Ungariant a daughter of Orest is Wife of Yu-Kargzant. (But Pentans maybe don't regard Importance of Earth Element as Grazers who conceived FHQ for Worship of Kero Fin and Taming their Vendref Serfs.) Yelmalions "know" wife of their Goddess is Ernalda....another Earth goddess, abandoned by his Father.

In Praxian Culture, History is written by Oasis Permanent Residents such as Pavis, Paps, Bimber's Rock, etc....Not from Nomads (they despise such Hobby...), if someone want to write History of Pentan Steppe, he should write from the POV Oasis Folks such as Redhair Place or Orathorn, or explore such Places more.

When West and East first contacted in RW, there was Three Ways. Steppe Road, Silk Road and Sea Road.
If I can apply them to Gloranthan Genertela, Pentan Way and Great Waste Way, and Dormal's way closed until recent Incidents.

Red Emperor went to Pentan Hell and returned back to Surface World with a daughter of Most Horrible Goddess, she was Gorgorma in Dara Happan terms. (And Bodkartu in Kralorelan Mythology.)