Re: Don't Want My Mummy

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 13:43:46 +1000

Most disappointed to hear about the shortfalls of this movie. The first one ran very much in the style of a Cthulhu campaign I played in a few years prior. I even recognized some of the characters and the first movie is a personal favorite. Ah well, I'll have to go and see the sequel myself and give a report.

I think I now understand why discussions here have slowed: Hero Wars egroups
PraxPack egroup
Unspoken Word
Pavis and Big Rubble Companion
Storm Tribe and Sartar Rising
At least one other egroup devoted to developing a well-known Gloranthan locale for HW

Its not such a bad thing that its gone a bit quiet here, and will hopefully be balanced by the creation of a plethora of superior products in our shops over the next 2 years

Storm Tribe arrived in Australia last week, and is an absolute gem. Apologies for those who deny our RQ heritage, but 'Cults of Sartar' is finally released and is totally fantastic.