Re: Seven Wonders

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:17:30 EDT

In a message dated 30/05/01 19:28:23, you write:

<< the Fornicating Colossus of Fangar and the  assorted Electric Proxies. A minor scandal erupted when Moonson Argentius  named his then favorite Timmy the Trollkin a 'wonder of the empire'."

A fornicating colossus eh? What would the Dara Happans think?! Have they tried to cover it up with the Massive Figleaf of Fangar?

Does Timmy the Trollkin have a collection of different herd beast teeth or am I thinking of a different Timmy the Trollkin?

In my book the Field of Thumb Tombs (where the thumbs bitten of by defeated Dara Happans were buried rates as an unusual spectacle, but is pre- Lunar Empire, so might not count. Traditional Dara Happans have the additional luxury of Ten Ancient Wonders, rather than the limited scope of Seven Lunar Wonders. I expect the darjiinians have either only one, the Fornicating Colossus, or a bit less than seventy.
Carmanians think things are either wonderful, or not, so avoid the subject altogether.

Keith Nellist

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #416