Why am I buying it if I don't use the system?

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:46:29 +0100

In message <200105311845.LAA03925_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Which must make this the best place to ask - Have those people who have
>not transferred their games to Hero Wars seen Thunder Rebels and/or
>Storm Tribe, and if so what do they think?

Oh, I'm buying it. And I'm impressed. And I'm thinking: it's hard enough getting my current group to take the 'vanilla' versions of the Orlanthi mythology seriously (or at least to get them to take it as seriously as I do). I don't know if this depth of detail is going to work for them. But I'm still buying it because *I* love it.... - --
Michael Cule

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #417