Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #427

From: Joerg Baumgartner <jorganos_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:13:03 +0200

Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_lyyra.kempele.fi>

>On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Julian Lord wrote:

>>Hmmm .... actually, from Greg's explanations during the High Philosophy of
>>Glorantha (HPG) seminar, all of the worlds (except for some hypothetic
>>isolated

>Oh please <insert higher power here>, let there be a seminar >transcript of
>that seminar somewhere for some of us are too lacking in funding to go to
>conventions.

It's in the works, but I cannot promise a definite date or publication yet. The sound quality isn't that good, but as I remember the points made, a reconstruction will be possible.
As this is just the protocol of a discussion, I almost think a rework of the Short WOrlds article into something longer might be better.