[HPG] Immanent Realm

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:12:14 +0200

Greg :

> >It should be said that, depending on one's understanding of these terms,
> what Greg
> >calls the 'transcendent realm' might (by some philosophers, monotheists, or
> >mystics) be referred to as the 'immanent realm' (among many other names).
>
> Absolutely not.

Erm, not my world, but the 'transcendent' or 'immanent' nature of that realm, as described by you, seems to be a question of one's POV.

ie : Does the pure self proceed *from* that realm, or does it *enter* the higher realm from without ?

According to which magical practices ?

Ineffable questions, IMO, best left unanswered. Unless you *want* the extra headache ? I wouldn't.

Both are possible, and both are variously true IMO.

Or, if you _do_ actually *want* the headache : is this wrong ? Why ?

Julian