Dragons

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:31:13 +0300

:Dream dragons are created from the dreams of True Dragons, and are as
:myriad as dreams can be.

Indeed. I like to group them runically. So when the sleeping truedragon has an excess of fire, it tends to create a firedragon, when earth, a forestdragon and so on, with attributes and powers inspired from the theme.

:I don't think, though, that dinosaurs are all that closely related to
:dragons. Unless you are saying that squirrels are closely related to
:humans....
:
:Joe

I was referring to the fact that both dinosaurs and dragons are Dragonewts that have grown up. There's also the Magisaur, that seem to be stuck in a sort of middleground.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.