Dream Dragons

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:51:25 +0200

Mikko:
>How do you people see the (dream)dragons of Glorantha?
>Do you think they have heavy-fishlike scales, or skin like a snake, or
>parhaps more like a dinosaur(propably like a crocodile).

They are all different. Some are as you describe. I think there are Dream Dragons to fit every picture you've ever seen, and many more besides. They are dreamt into existence, not created organically, and so could take almost any form.

>Definitely not the iron scales suggested in Avalon Hill's (may it's
>name be cursed) creatures book, and I seem to recall AR.

AH didn't write any of the Glorantha material. Any descriptions of Dragons in AH Glorantha publications were written by Chaosium. Some have iron scales, and some have no scales. Some may have feathers, and some may have soft skin. Some may not even have a physical form.

Daniel