Conspiracy Theory

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:52:32 +1000

G'day all,

>This is my first posting after lurking longer than I care to remember. So I
>hope no one takes offence or laughs too hard.
>
>One possibility is that Sartar was actually an agent of the Lunar long term
>plan. They needed a viable opponent for the utuma ceremony and so Sartar
>forged a kingdom out of bickering tribes that would eventually have the
>resources to command dragons.

Even if this ain't so, it's a *wonderful* conspiracy theory, and something more for the Lunar missionaries to confound those woolly-headed barbarians with.

Cheers,

MOB PS UW #1 has finally made it to the antipodes! Congratulations to everyone involved - it's a worthy successor to Tales, and I wouldn't pass on praise like this lightly. And the artwork for the Jaxarte piece is cute (why does he always get drawn with facial hair though?).

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
Department of Science and Mathematics Education The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052 Australia
           Telephone: +613-8344-8526  mobile: 04-3828-9048
           Email me : mailto:mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html