Re: Avanapdur

From: Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com
Date: Wed Jun 13 16:05:49 2001

Jerome asked:

> I fear I know very little about Vithelan mythology,
> including who Avanapdur is.

Join the club!

> Has there been published material on those myths,
> apart from Glorantha Intro?

Many Vithelan myths were presented as "Myths of the Month" on the issaries.com website, quite a while ago. They're now available only to GTA Initiates (if you pay up to Issaries, you get access to a password-secured part of their website where stuff like this can still be obtained).

Unfortunately for you, I couldn't find a Google cache image of the old free paqe. But you know how to get them, anyway:
http://www.issaries.com/inc/gta.html

Cheers, Nick

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #432