Flesh!

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:40:27 EDT

In a message dated 17/06/01 19:27:07, you write:

<< Also, there was a nice bit in the "Walking with Dinosaurs" program  showing a bunch of dinosaurs that lived in what's now Antarctica.  IIRC, they essentially hibernated during winter. This certainly feels  mythically correct -- burrowing into their mother the Earth to  survive.

In early editions of 2000AD it featured a strip called "Flesh" which had hairy tyrannosaurus rex from the snowy north, as well as gigantic spiders that fed on the remains (I think) of the dinosaur carcasses that were being 'time travelled' into the future. IT was one of the less believeable stories but I liked it at the time.

Keith N