Greg gregs Greg?

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:33:15 +0800

Greg Stafford wrote

>AHA! This is the source of all the confusion, I think.
>Otherworlds are DEFINITELY NOT trasncendant.

        Greg, this is sure a source of confusion. To quote your own article written a month ago
>None of the Short Worlds has any link or connection with the
>Transcendant realm. This is their most significent difference from
>the Otherworlds that are the basis for the magical perspectives of
>Glorantha.

        Which clearly implies the Otherworlds DO have a link with the Transcendant realm. So, somewhere in the last month you have changed what you mean by either Otherworld or transcendant? Or there is some confusing semantic issue here?

	I really AM confused.
	Cheers
		David