really AM confused.

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:20:03 -0700

At 11:45 AM 6/20/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> David Cake Greg gregs Greg?

>>AHA! This is the source of all the confusion, I think.
>>Otherworlds are DEFINITELY NOT trasncendant.
>
> Greg, this is sure a source of confusion. To quote your own
>article written a month ago
>>None of the Short Worlds has any link or connection with the
>>Transcendant realm. This is their most significent difference from
>>the Otherworlds that are the basis for the magical perspectives of
>>Glorantha.

I don't understand your pull quotes.
Please read what is written.
Where does it say that the Otherworlds are Transcendent?

There is a difference between the Otherworlds that have a link with the Transcendent, and the Transcendent itself. The short worlds have no link.

End of The Glorantha Digest V8 #441