Red Moon; Spectres

From: Jerome Blondel <bwbfc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:32:44 -0000

Hi

>From: Joerg Baumgartner

>For instance, let's take the Lunar Otherworld. Ok, the Red Moon is part of
>the Sky Realm, not exactly the Upper World, but close. Is it part of the
>Objective realm, or is it part of the Subjective realm?

Well, maybe the Red Moon consists in many Subjective places held together by Objective stuff. (I don't know if that proposition makes any sense). Also, the Lunars have a quasi monopoly on the Othersides on the Moon, but they certainly don't know everything about it, so maybe people somewhere else have magic places there too.

>From: chrisgraham Subject: Spectres

>What are spectres in RQ? I hoave only ever found one reference to them
>under the wraiths section in Borderlands. A true spectre being the
>manifestation of the Illusion Rune. Anyone have any further info?

You may look at the Black Sun cult in Troll Gods and find clues. It mentioned some kind of spectre IIRC.

Jerome