The Glorantha Digest V8 #446

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_rim.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:17:33 -0400

 From: Tradetalk_at_t-online.de (Ingo Tschinke)  Subject: Missing Material of Masks of Pavis

> Hi friends
>
> some of you may missing the Yemalio gift and geases and the
> Cradle Vault map in Masks of Pavis. Ian Thomson and John
> Hughes are offering this missing material on www.Tradetalk.de
> under Specials.

I know this isn't directly related to Ingo's message, but I was wondering what Issaries' position is on the stuff produced by Multisim for Hero Wars (specifically, their Pavis book).

I assume that Multisim's work will be in French: will some effort be made to translate into English for the anglophone market?

If push came to shove, I'd by the French book, since I can read French reasonably well; however, it'd be shame to import it (no doubt at considerable expense) only to see a tranlsation pop up from Issaries a little after the fact 8-).