Re: EWF

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:48:47 -0700

Chris Brown

>But reguarding thon picture did Greg reguard it as a scene from
>A. The EWF capitol
>B. Any big EWF city
>C. A tribal center
>D. could be from any clan village

I have no idea what Greg thought it was, other than EWF-ish.

I think it represents (E) a typical EWF city. The goal of my art direction (if I can recall) was simply to portray the EWF.

>The buildings in view look to be well in advance of what the Heortlings
>normaly build (ignoring Sartars Walls/Roads etc)

Well, sure. It was a Heortling empire. Which had been occupying the area for a lot longer than the current batch of Heortlings. I'm sure the Heortlings weren't totally unified politically (talk to someone who's played my "Diet of Wyrms" game), but look what they can do with a couple generations of unity (e.g. Sartar and his descendents).

David Dunham dunham_at_pensee.com
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein