[none]

From: Topi Pitkänen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 16:14:14 +0300 (EEST)

My personal touch of EWF-architecture would be adding _a little bit_ Kralorelan style to the common buildings of the era, while the more important constructions would more like those we're familiar from Dragons Eye (Wyrm's Footnotes) or more likely the very nice picture from the King of Dragon Pass.

I'd like to draw slight connections between the places, where the Dragons reside. This seems possibility.

I have a book about Traditional Nepalese architechture, which inspires me.

"Any worldwiew that isn't strange is automatically false."