The Garhound Contest for Hero Wars!

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:50:42 +1000

G'day everyone,

I am delighted to let people know here my SUN COUNTY scenario The Garhound Contest ("Seven Feats for the Suitors of the Harvest Bride") has been revised and adapted for Hero Wars, and is now available on the Glorantha.com website <http://www.glorantha.com/hw/fan/garhound.html>.

Long ago, I suggested to Greg that because "Garhound" uses a lot of game mechanics in a plot-driven, mythically-resonant way, it would be an ideal introductory scenario for the HW website. Greg agreed, and Ian Thomson has done a great job updating and expanding both "The Garhound Contest" and "Melisande's Hand" into HW format. And John Hughes has made it all look fantastic as Adobe Acrobat downloadable files.

Many thanks to Ian, John and everyone else involved in the project to bring this scenario up to date!

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN
Department of Science and Mathematics Education The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria 3052 Australia
           Telephone: +613-8344-8526  mobile: 04-3828-9048
           Email me : mailto:mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
     MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html
 DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html