Answer? to Kevin

From: Terra Icognita <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:36:04 -0500

04:23 p.m. 10/08/01Kevin:

>I took a stab at learning about Zoroastrianism through web-surfing, =
>but didn't have much luck. Can anyone recommend a good book on the =
>subject? From the little I have read, there are a lot of connections =
>between Carmanian Dualism and Zoroastrianism - intentional, I am sure. =
>I would love to learn more.

I'm sorry for my last Posting in HTML Form.

By the way,
I recommend we should more speculate about the Rediscovering of = Zoroasrianism as you always made Seculation about "Yelmalionism" in = Glorantha. We cannot see Ancient Religion as accurate contemporary Form.

I cannot help you enough during my trip, I cannot refer my Old Style = (Paper and Ink) Archives. I read many by Japanese Authors who refered = their own French and English Books. But I cannot trace these line now. I = am sorry.

Firstly, Zoroasrianism was spotlit by Orientalism in the Age of = Enlightenment by Europians, Voltaire and other Academics appreciated = Explorers of Indian Subcontinent who sought the Ancient Texts about = Prototype Religion before Judaeosm. Still Then Remained Zoroastrians in = India had only many Fragments which they cannot understand perfectly. = IIRC, Europians in the contemporary (Diderot and D'Alembart?) made = famous Encyclopedia referring anout Life of Zoroaster in Legends.

Secondly, Activity of National Romanticism and Occult of 19C flourished = in the effort to the Renaissance of "Most Ancient Monothiesm" . = Theosophical Society greatly improved and antagonized Local Indian = Zoroastrian parsees, and they olso changed and adopted the something of = their work.=20
I don't know acculately whether Legend of "Smiling Baby" and "Cypress of = Faith", "Conversion of Median King" is derived from the Long Timeflow of = Before Christ, we don't know even the National Religion of Akhainemes = Dynasty.=20

Thirdly, maybe my medley links about Iranian Mythology may help your = effort.
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/Persian-e.htm

By the way, after I leave Mexico,
I will go to California USA.... Maybe I will visit Oakland and watch the = working of Issaries and the Great Shaman trickster Arkati from the = Backscreen of the Stage... that will be interesting idea as a Neutral = Observer.

Terra Incognita in Oaxaca

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>04:23 p.m. 10/08/01Kevin:<BR>&gt;I took =
a stab at=20
learning about Zoroastrianism through web-surfing, &gt;but didn't have = much=20
luck. Can anyone recommend a good book on the &gt;subject? From the = little I=20
have read, there are a lot of connections &gt;between Carmanian Dualism = and=20
Zoroastrianism - intentional, I am sure. &gt;I would love to learn=20 more.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm sorry for my last Posting in HTML=20
Form.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By the way,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recommend we should more speculate =
about the=20
Rediscovering of Zoroasrianism as you always made Seculation about=20 "Yelmalionism" in Glorantha. We cannot see Ancient Religion as accurate=20 contemporary Form.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I cannot help you enough during my =
trip, I cannot=20
refer my Old Style (Paper and Ink) Archives. I read many by Japanese = Authors who=20
refered their own French and English Books. But I cannot trace these = line now. I=20
am sorry.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Firstly, Zoroasrianism was spotlit by =
Orientalism=20
in the Age of Enlightenment by Europians, Voltaire&nbsp; and other = Academics=20
appreciated Explorers of Indian Subcontinent who sought the Ancient = Texts about=20
Prototype Religion before Judaeosm. Still Then Remained Zoroastrians in = India=20
had only many Fragments which they cannot understand perfectly. IIRC, = Europians=20
in the contemporary (Diderot and D'Alembart?) made famous Encyclopedia = referring=20
anout Life of Zoroaster in Legends.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>Secondly, Activity of National =
Romanticism and=20
Occult of 19C flourished in the effort to the Renaissance of "Most = Ancient=20
Monothiesm" . Theosophical Society greatly improved and antagonized = Local Indian=20
Zoroastrian parsees, and they olso changed and adopted the something of = their=20
work. <BR>I don't know acculately whether Legend of "Smiling Baby" and = "Cypress=20
of Faith", "Conversion of Median King" is derived from the Long Timeflow = of=20
Before Christ, we don't know even the National Religion of Akhainemes = Dynasty.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>Thirdly, maybe my medley links =
about Iranian=20
Mythology may help your effort.<BR><A=20 href=3D"http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/Persian-e.htm">http://www2u.= biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/Persian-e.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By the way, after I leave Mexico,<BR>I =
will go to=20
California USA.... Maybe I will visit Oakland and watch the working of = Issaries=20
and the Great Shaman trickster Arkati from the Backscreen of the = Stage... that=20
will be interesting idea as a Neutral Observer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Terra Incognita in Oaxaca</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>