Convention Events & GMs Needed

From: David Cheng <cheng_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:42:53 -0400

Council of Five Nations XXIV is looking for GMs for Hero Wars, Call of Cthulhu, Pendragon, and other Chaosium and Chaosium-related games.

C5N will be held this October 5-7 (Columbus Day Weekend) in Schenectady, New York. Schenectady is in the Capital District of Upstate New York: about 3 hours north of New York City, 3 hours west of Boston, 4 hours south of Montreal, and 4 hours east of Buffalo.

For those willing and able to run Hero Wars, but without the time to create an adventure, I have a copy of the most-excellent adventure "Saddled With the Nightmare". This was the main tournament adventure from Convulsion 2K, written by Simon Bray and Martin Hawley. Many thanks to them both for their effort, creativity & generosity.

Please email me at < council_at_swa-gaming.org > if you are interested in GMing, or even just attending. The deadline for events to make the Pre-Reg booklet is Monday, August 20th.

Thanks,
- -DC