Re: The EWF

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 01:41:29 EDT

Jim,
I haven't got the dates with me for your earleir questions but:

<< Was Arkat one of the catalysts of the breakdown of the EWF? Or did he just
 take advatage of what was happening>>

The EWF was a long time after Arkat. They don't interact at all.

<< The armies from Sun County and Prax that went to help in DP were destroyed
 in the Dragonkill War. What was their conection to the EWF? I am assuming  the Sun County were responding to help aid the humans that were still trying  to hold the EWF together. I seem to recall that they were established by the  EWF.>> Sun County was established by sun-worshipping mercenaries who came from the EWF but were not a bunch of dragon-worshippers. In fact there is discussion about the split between the EWF friendly Sun Dragon cult and the (at this stage in history) anti-EWF Yelmalio cult. I do not think Sun County was trying to help humans, it went to DP to plunder, and to destroy dragons.

<< But what about the Praxians? I don’t see why they would care or send
help.
 Maybe I am remembering wrong about them sending warriors.>>

Praxians in general and Waha! in particular are pretty anti-dragon. Waha went on rampages against the EWF, was wounded and humiliated and forced into a demeaning treaty with them. Jaldon was cursed by the EWF. The EWF brought horses to Prax. That is bad enough!

Keith