Greg's Great Gods...

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:46:41 +0100 (BST)

Greg Stafford:
> These are the Vithelan High Gods that are the transcendant essences of
> "sun-ness" and so on. Aether might be this, for instance.

There are Vithelan High Gods that are the transcendant essences of "and so on", but is there one specifically associated with the sun? I didn't think there was. (Where's Nils when you need him? (Out in the Schwedish Schticks, to answer my own query.))

I did once suggest that one of the eastern titles of the sun might be Vith's Eye, though. (Reflecting that it's not a "whole" High God, but might be seen as the manifestion of one.) Though my favourite has to be The Great Orange...

Cheers,
Alex.