Re: Great Gods vs. Transcendent Principles.

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:48:56 +0200

Alex:

> Well, the High Gods are at best part of the "low transcendent" (if you
> can stomach such a concept),

I can't...

> rather than being part of any Mystical
> Ultimate, so you could argue about whether such people were "True
> Mystics" as such.

Wouldn't that be the line of hardcore, all orthodox practice mystics (liek Mashunasan) and not necessarily objectively true?

According to Vithelan theology, the High God Oorduren _is_ liberation. I can't see how that can not be part of the mystical Absolute.

Nils Weinander
There is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink, and for him to find enjoyment in his work. -- Ecclesiastes 2:24

Do You Yahoo!?