Re: The Glorantha Digest V8 #508

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:32:29 -0700 (PDT)

Sloth rouses itself to say:
> I'd rather put up with a room full of
> Irish-German Dragonewts than a room full of
> Texans. And besides, if you want Great
> sunshine just go to San Diego or Pensacola.
> And you won't even have to ut up with the
> enlarged eogs.

Hey, now. We quested for a long time to get Ego 10w5 as part of our keyword, along with Drawl 7w2, Like Gun 1w3, Like Taxes 2, Worship God 1w2, Worship Football 18w7, Drive Pickup 2w, Drive Pickup Drunk 2w3, etc.

BTW, the Irish-German dragonnewts run a most excellent brewery in Shiner, Texas that makes Shiner Bock beer. That makes them very good company, indeed.

Chris

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo! Messenger http://im.yahoo.com