Orlanth & Yelm

From: Claude Manzato <manzato_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:02:25 +0200

Peter Metcalfe:
> The second is that the Primal Storm now manifests secondary
> attributes of Mastery and Movement, just as Death manifests
> Truth and Illusion manifests Disorder (or vice versa). These
> attributes are intrinsic to the primal manifestation whereas
> the original manifestation (like Umath for Storm) was unmodified.

So the secondary attributes where frozen according to who held the rune at the compromise.
Yelm would only had the Sky rune initialy and gained Death and Fertility by being killed, resurected and illuminated, so he would both be original and primal manifestations of the Sky.
That means that Glorantha could have been quite different if the primal manifestation of some core rune ended into the hands of alternate gods (say: Storm to Vadrus or Death to Malia).
I was wondering: can two gods have the same runes and still be distincts?